Wednesday, May 30, 2012

D-Wade...Better than a 1970s ‘Super Ball’


Miami Heat superstar
Dwyane Wade.

Maybe it’s me Eye On Sports NBA lovers, but every time I think about the way Miami Heat superstar shooting guard Dwyane Wade has bounced back after that horrific five-point performance against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of their Eastern Conference semifinal showdown, I keep thinking about those extra-fun, high-bouncing ‘super balls’ that were so popular in the 1970s.

I mean, really…Wade has gone off to the tune of 30, 28 and a seriously impressive 41 points in Miami’s Game 6 close-out contest against Indiana, all while shooting at least 56 percent from the field in all three contests – and an insane 68 percent (17 of 25) in last Thursday’s close-out contest.

By the way, Wade chipped in a modest 22 points on just 13 shots to help lead Miami to its convincing win over Boson on Monday night.

Call me crazy, but I genuinely believe that it is D-Wade and not LeBron James that is the most crucial player to Miami’s chances of winning this season’s NBA Championship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment