Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maybe Madrid is a preview for Rafa’s French Open!


Could world No. 3 Rafael Nadal fail to win this year's 
French Open?

Maybe it’s me Eye On Sports tennis fans, but I’ve got a funny feeling that world No. 3 Rafael Nadal isn’t going to win this year’s French Open title.

Yes, I know Nadal has won an Open era, six French Open titles, including each of the last two, but I also believe that Nadal’s confidence has been shaken beyond anything we’ve seen in recent years.

Not only has Nadal lost seven of his last eight matches against world No. 1 Novak Djokovic, but the fiery southpaw has also been battling his chronic achy knees – and wobbly confidence – like never before.

Now, I don’t know if Roger Federer or Djokovic will walks away with this year’s title at Roland Garros, but what I do know is that Nadal appears ripe for the taking at this year’s French Open – and I’m not the only tennis follower that believes this either!

No comments:

Post a Comment