Thursday, February 09, 2012

Blame it On LeBron!

LeBron James needs to keep his
mouth shut and just play basketball!

Jeez, Eye On Sports NBA lovers …. talk about a guy with a personality complex these days – and you must be talking about LeBron James!

The latest from the self-anointed ‘King James’ (how laughable is that) is that he’s not apologizing to Oklahoma Thunder center Kendrick Perkins for his Twitter post praising Los Angeles Clippers’ forward, Blake Griffin’s highlight reel dunk over the defensive-minded big man.

Not only that, but James, who is looking for love in all the wrong places these days, apparently thinks everyone’s out to blame the world’s problems on him.

"I'm an easy target; if someone wants to get a point across -- just throw LeBron's name in there," James said. "You could be watching cartoons with your kids and you don't like it, you say, 'Blame it on LeBron.' If you go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's LeBron's fault.' "

I'm thinking I'd like to see
Perkins (R) punch LeBron James' lights out!
Yeah LeBron, my kids are starving and it’s your fault. My car is acting up and it’s your fault. I’ve got a head cold, my back hurts and my wife is nagging me (again) and it’s all your fault LeBron!

Seriously?

Who makes this kind of stuff up?


I hate to say it, because I think he’s mostly a law-abiding, fine young man off the court, but LeBron James has all the mental toughness of a three-year-old toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment