Friday, January 06, 2012

Cardinals Finish Strong ... 'Whiz' Gets One More Chance!

I’ve gone on record several times over the years to share my thoughts on how mediocre of a head coach I believe Arizona Cardinals leader Ken Whisenhunt has been since taking the Cards’ job prior to the 2007 season, but I’ve got to give credit where credit is due.

While the Cardinals’ 8-8 record might look like a mediocre mark in which they did absolutely nothing special, the total opposite is true when you look at how Arizona closed out its 2011 regular season campaign.

The Cardinals closed out the regular season by winning seven of their final nine games while recording impressive wins over Philadelphia, Dallas and San Francisco along the way.

As I always say, I like to ‘keep it real’ and I’ve got to give credit where credit is due. Ken Whisenhunt deserves another season at the very least after getting his team to almost literally fight to the finish in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment