Tuesday, December 27, 2011

James Harrison - The Biggest B**ch!

West coast rapper, Trina used to call herself ‘The Baddest B**ch’ and named her debut album verbatim to this now, urban saying. However, I’m changing the words just a bit to show my contempt for Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker, James Harrison, the newly-named NFL ‘Biggest B**ch’.

I’ll tell ya’ … some days, I wish I was a baton-wielding policeman with the authority to run roughshod over whomever the hell I please because I’d like to give Harrison a whack or two to the dome to maybe knock some sense into the idiot.

Then again, I’m pretty sure it’s going to take a whole lot more to get through to a nincompoop of epic proportions like James Harrison so maybe there’s a post-Christmas sale on tasers somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment