Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Time to Move A.I. II!

The 76ers need to part ways
with veteran Andre Iguoadala.

Okay Eye On Sports NBA hoops fans, I’ve been saying it ever since the Philadelphia 76ers drafted versatile swingman Evan Turner with the No. 2 overall pick last year, but really, it’s time for the Sixers to move nearly identical veteran Andre Iguoadala. Philly has offers on the table for ‘Iggy’ but they’re reportedly not very interested in making any move for their multi-faceted veteran.

Still, I say by holding on to ‘A.I. II’ the Sixers are stunting the growth of Turner, while not maximizing the on-court time of supremely gifted forward Thaddeus Young, a player that I believe would be an all-star for Philly if he was a starter.

What are your thoughts on Iguoadala? Vote on whether or not the Sixers should trade their veteran swingman before sounding off in the comments section. Have a great sports-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment