Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Howard … A Big ‘A’ Coward!

Looks like Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard 
has some cry-baby company!

Dwight Howard is a big ass coward!

There I said it, now I feel better!

Yeah, Eyeon Sports hoops fans I called Dwight Howard a big ass coward and on top of that, I’ll just throw out the fact that he’s also a hypocritical cry-baby of epic, LeBron James-like proportions.

Just a few days ago, Howard ripped his Orlando Magic teammates a ‘new one’ after getting blown out by the New Orleans Hornets 93-67 on Friday night, but doesn’t act much like a leader himself if you ask me, particularly knowing he’s leaving the Magic franchise at some point in the very near future.

Dwight Howard will be leaving the 
Orlando Magic in no time at all.
"I look at guys and they don't look like they want to play," Howard said following the lopsided loss. "I told them at halftime, 'If you don't want to play, just stay in the locker room, because it don't make sense for a team who we should beat to just demolish us.”

If the Magic don’t trade Howard at some point n the very near future, like before the annual trade deadline, then Howard will almost assuredly opt out of his current deal after this season and Orlando will lose their all-star big man for absolutely nothing.

While Howard is clearly a gifted player athletically, I genuinely believe the Magic should move him as quickly as they can and get the best deal out there because Howard lacks the mentality to ever be any team’s true franchise leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment