Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Backing Barry –and Roger Too!

Hell, since I’m supporting Barry Bonds, mostly because I don’t care what he did or didn’t take at this point (and never did get into the steroids things very much in the first place) I might as well throw out the fact that I feel the same way about former Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees star Roger Clemens.

Yeah, I know Clemens was almost assuredly ‘on the juice’ late in his career when he should have never been able to approach 100-miles-per-hour on the radar gun, but once again, I’m at a point in time where I just don’t care anymore what happened nearly a decade ago – and I suspect that not many fans, even hard core baseball ‘purists’ care at this point.

I say, save the money U.S. government, eat your crow – and let another baseball-related witch-hunt go!

No comments:

Post a Comment