Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Question…Remember When?

Miami Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland is a scumbag 
kind of guy!
Remember when, prior to the 2010 NFL Draft, Miami Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland asked now, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant if his mother was ever a prostitute or not.

"They asked me if my mom's a prostitute," Bryant says, an account that was confirmed by Wells, who attended the meeting. "No, my mom is not a prostitute. I got mad - really mad - but I didn't show it. I got a lot of questions like that: Does she still do drugs? I sat and answered all of them."


Now, maybe it’s me, but I can only imagine the will-power that Bryant had to muster up in order to not jump over the table and pound Ireland in the face for asking such a nonsensical and disrespectful question.

No comments:

Post a Comment