Monday, May 28, 2012

Celtics advance, but…


Ray Allen and the Boston Celtics will have their hands full against the Miami Heat!

I know the Boston Celtics beat the Philadelphia 76ers in Saturday’s thrilling Game 7 showdown at TD Garden, but I just don’t see how they can beat the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals with an offense that is as predictable –and one dimensional as they come.

I’m sorry Celtics fans, but I get paid to call it like I see it – and from where I’m sitting – I say the veteran-laden C’s need a lot more diversity if they’re going to beat the Heat – and possibly, whichever teams comes out of the west.

The Celtics are a jump-shooting team that rarely gets baskets in the painted area unless it comes via a Rajon Rondo foray. Not only that, but the Celtics are an absolutely abysmal rebounding ballclub – which isn’t a good thing for a team that shoots a ton of jump shots!

Remember NBA fans, when you live by the jump shot, you also die by the jump shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment