Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jon 'Bones' Jones is The World’s Greatest Athlete!

Okay sports fans, I don’t care if you love the UFC or hate the violence of it all (I love it), I’m going on record right now to say that UFC light heavyweight champion Jon ‘Bones’ Jones is my pick for the best athlete on the face of the planet today.

Jones was obscenely dominant in 2011 in recording the greatest one-year campaign of any mixed martial arts fighter ever and clearly is so gifted athletically that I believe he’d succeed in any sport he chose to play.

Just because he’s not quite the household name that LeBron James is (or his momma for that matter) doesn’t mean he’s any less of an athlete.


As a matter of fact, I’m taking all feedback and comments on just which athlete you believe is better than Jones, because I just don’t see anyone that can lay stake to that claim besides Jon ‘Bones’ Jones right now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:31 PM

    you are just one more of his nuthugger fans that can't really see anything straight from his balls views of the world. Seriously, take a breather!

    If anything, on MMA alone, Hendo had a better year than Bones.

    Anod no. In MMA, The spider, GSP and Aldo are years ahead of your pick.
    Just because your pick is the newerst trend, it doesn't mean it is the best one.

    ReplyDelete