Sunday, November 27, 2011

Silva-Henderson The Fight to See?

Yo MMA fans, I correctly predicted the Dan Henderson win over Mauricio Shogun Rua last week and now I’m going on record to say that the next fight I want to see is Henderson against Anderson Silva, provided Silva beats the loud-mouthed Chael Sonnen when the pair meet at some point in early 2012. 
Henderson will likely face the winner of the upcoming Jon ‘Bones’ Jones Lyoto Machida fight, (Jones will win, duh) and that is undoubtedly going to be a very attractive fight for the UFC and its MMA fans everywhere.

However, I think Henderson deserves a shot at Silva and I’m going to say that he could very well beat both, the gifted up-and-coming Jones or the legendary Silva.

Henderson has been so good in his last handful of fights it looks like he’s aging backwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment