Sunday, November 27, 2011

Paid in Full … Deron Williams

Thinkin’ of a master plan,
‘Cuz ain’t nuthin’ but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket all my money’s spent
So I dig deeper but still comin’ up with lint

So I start my mission, leave my residence
Thinkin’ how could I get some dead presidents – Rakim and Eric B.

Some folks called New Jersey Nets point guard Deron Williams crazy for going to Turkey to play hoops for Besitkas while everyone else stayed at home and got zero dollars for their efforts. Williams not only scored a whopping 50 points in Besiktas' 105-94 victory over Gottingen on Tuesday.

Williams shot a blistering 17-for-23 from the field while draining seven of his 10 three-point attempts.

"Deron was unstoppable (Tuesday)," Gottingen guard Kyle Bailey said, according to fifbaeurope.com.

More importantly, Williams has been getting paid a hefty sum since signing his contract and will come back home to U.S. soil soon to continue cashing in as the superstar point guard for the New Jersey Nets once the end of the NBA lockout is officially over.

Talk about getting paid in full!

No comments:

Post a Comment