Sunday, December 04, 2011

NFC North is Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood!

NFC North Okay, I’m a lifelong Miami Dolphins fan that revels in the fact that the ’72 Fins are the only team in league history to finish an entire season undefeated, but I gotta’ admit that this year’s version of the Green Bay Packers looks like it really has the ability to pull off the coveted undefeated season! By the way … if you don’t know, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is now the best signal-caller in all of football.

You know, I was really high on Chicago Bears quarterback Caleb Hanie following his fine performance in last season NFC Title game, so I’m going to give the young man the benefit of the doubt for his pitiful performance on Sunday. Still, I can see the Bears’ season slip-sliding away!

Detroit Lions No. 2 overall draft pick Ndamukong Suh is ridin’ dirty NFL fans. The athletically gifted defensive lineman is undoubtedly a special player, but he could be in the process of alienating himself with officials around the league – and we all know that once you get a reputation, whether deserved or not, it’s hard to shake.

The Minnesota Vikings may be going through a rough stretch this season, but I think the team could find its way back to respectability at some point in the very near future. While I’ve been impressed with rookie quarterback Christian Ponder and absolutely love gifted running back Adrian Peterson, I’ve got to admit that I’m very disappointed in Leslie Frazier in his first full season as a head coach after the longtime defensive coordinator waited for years to get his chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment