Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Like Jill says … hate on haters!

Eye On Sports agrees with R&B
songstress Jill Scott ... hate on haters!

If I could give you the world
On a silver platter
Would even matter
You'd still be mad at me
If I can find in all this
A dozen roses
Which I would give to you
You'd still be miserable
 - R&B Songstress Jill Scott

Apparently, I’ve got more in common with my girl Jill Scott than I thought, because a trio of Rajon Rondo fans let their personal feelings be known concerning my ‘Why theCeltics should trade Rajon Rondo’ post on Sunday.

First off, let me say once again, that I am the biggest Celtics fan alive – and second – I stick to my damn guns haters!

Yeah, I said the Celtics should trade Rondo and I meant it, even though the inconsistent floor leader just ripped off a gigantic triple-double against the no-defense playing Knicks earlier that day.

Yes, Rondo is a terrific defender and one of the quickest point guards in the world with the ball in his hands. Still, he’s an offensive liability when opposing defenses sag off of him to pack the paint and make him shoot from 15 feet or further.

No matter what Doc Rivers or the Big Three say publicly, many of the stories you’ve heard about Rondo’s clashes with his head coach and teammates were  -or still are (depending on whom your listening to) very accurate.

So, to all of the haters’ that tried to defend Rondo to the hilt on Monday morning, you can hate all you want – just remember – you could probably save all of that pent-up energy and help Rajon Rondo work on his jump-shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment